Agri-startup technology incubation centre (ASTIC)
An opportunity for innovaters in Agri. domine .....
Schemes and policies
Application for Incubation facility
1. Applicant's Name and contact details:
Upload passport size photo :
1.1 E-mail address :
1.2 Contact address :
2. Resume of the applicant/ Project promoter:
3. Specify promoters Category (enclose documentary Proof; If Academician / Institute/University approval for the venture):
b. Individual promoter
c. Fresh start up Company
d. Established Company
e. External Registrant
4. Name of the company and year of establishment / New Startup Company:
5. Brief Background of the Company:
6. As of now, have you got any funding through any agency or is it only own sources.(mention proposed sources of finance):
Details of Project Proposal for Incubation:
1. Title of the project:
2. Relevant area in Agriculture:
3. The current status of the innovation to be incubated:
4. Project period and estimated cost (provide cost breakup):
5. Provide a brief overview of the proposal, i.e. the idea and the problem to be addressed and expected outcome.
6. Briefly state the Objectives and Proposed Approach with time line (Enclose your project plan)
Upload project plan (limited to 500KB, PDF only)
7. Whether any preliminary work been carried out? Give status of work done (if no, please provide the background details. ) Provide details on any pilot productions/ operations carried out
8. List of research scientists involved with half page CV
9. Novelty and innovation of the proposed project
10. Unmet need/Potential Impact
11. Benefit to the Farming sector/Green technologies/skill development
12. Plan of Commercialization
[What do you envision to be the key next step to making impact with this Innovation (e.g., sponsored research support, licensing, venture financing)? What is the time frame?]
Commercialization plan should indicate:
1) Market entry strategy.
2) Timelines and Milestones.
3) Data analysis (sample size, data collection).
13. Enclose a note on technology proposed for commercialization (About 250 words)
a) Please enclose declaration document on ethical/legal/safety/regulatory issues involved, if any.
Allowed only PDF type files with max 500KB
b) Is there any Intellectual property on the project?
15. Mention the facilities/ Equipment and other requirements you need during the incubation.
16. State number of personnel who will work at the Innovation Centre:
17. Appropriateness to incubate at the Agri. Innovation Centre (benefit to the Centre from this engagement):
18. Any other aspects that relate to justification for availing incubation facilities :